Family owned and operated since 1996, High View Farms is located in the scenic and historic Shenandoah Valley.
We started farming part-time to provide quality meat and eggs for our family. In 2008, we became full-time farmers purchasing Scottish Highland cattle and additional chickens; the following year we added pigs.
We do not use hormones, antibiotics or GMOs in our feeds, nor do we use pesticides or herbicides on our farm.
All of our animals are pastured, living a happy and natural life on the farm!
- Lamb – Grass-fed, pastured
- Chickens – Pastured, non-GMO grains supplements
- Eggs – Free-range, Pastured, non-GMO grains supplements
- Berkshire Pork (all cuts), pastured, non-GMO grain supplements
- Sausages, pastured, non-GMO grain supplements
- Berkshire Bacon
- Berkshire Ham